October 8, 2013 by Scott Parker
1. My daughter, Cassidee, is obsessed with finding and eating a beignets like Tiana baked in Princess and the Frog. Is there a certain place you can get one at WDW or are they all over? France in Epcot?? You must take Cassidee and the gang over to Port Orleans to the Sassagoula Floatworks food court! One of their specialties is the famous New Orleans style Beignets!
2. My kids want to know if and where they can meet Jake, Izzy, and Cubby from Jake and Neverland Pirates and Princess Sophia! Can you help me out with this one? At this time Disney does not have Izzy and Cubby included in any of the Meet and Greets. You can meet Jake and Princess Sophia, however at Disney Hollywood Studios Animation Courtyard.
3. Have you heard anything about the Osborne lights going away? I know rumors have made it’s way through the Disney community, but I have not seen anything official from Disney about Osborne lights leaving Disney Hollywood Studios.
4. Do you have any idea what month in 2015 they’re thinking of opening the Poly DVC? No, I do not know what month. The official press release just stated that it would be in 2015. With that said, it has been reported that signs have already started to appear with the new name of Disney Polynesian Village Resort.
5. What moving company did you use to move to Florida? Since we moved ourselves, we chose to do so as economical as possible. We found the best option for us was to use PODS and Uhaul U-Pack Portable Crates. This choice required that we really purged the unnecessary items. You can see images of our packed pod here.